Edge is our Faith formation programme for any and all children in Grs 5-7. All children of the parish and any school friends and family members are always so welcome!
It takes place on a Tuesday afternoon from 4-5pm in the Parish Hall.
Our sessions are interesting, interactive and relevant to the children’s young lives – using a multi-media approach to our teaching and leading.
*We cover real issues – bullying, gossip, social media, depression etc,
* We explain our Catholic practices and doctrine – SO THAT they understand how these lead them closer to Christ
* We have Bible Study
* We enjoy social interaction and games afternoons
* We have Prayer sessions
* And so much more …
Young Catholic Christians dedicated to God, equipped with knowledge and understanding of God and their Faith in Him.
Young people who are a key part of our Church and social community, playing an active role in the life of the parish and the work of Christ in society.
Catholics living for Christ, not forced by a sense of duty or obligation, but by a burning desire to deepen their relationship with their living God.
Joyful Catholics, being the face of Christ to the World!
Some words straight from the Edge Children of 2018 …
“Why I love and follow Christ”
* He makes things we believe to be impossible, possible
* He brought me into this world, and helps me when I need him
* He leads me and sets an example
* He helps me when I am down and through my struggles
* He helps me when times are tough
* He loves me and is always there fo me
* He was the only thing that made me happy after …
* He always answers my prayers
* He always shows me the right way
* He blessed me with the best legit Dad ever!
* He makes my life better
* I can talk to him whenever and he always listens
* He put me in the best family ever
* He is kind and He knows what to do, and when to do it
* He comforts me and makes me happy
* Because following Him makes me kind and wonderful
* Because He did amazing things, He is faithful and does the right things